Thursday, September 03, 2009

Calendar? You're in Charge!

Oh! There are too many things to do this weekend for me to list them. We're busy with friends, dinner parties, barbecues and secret birthdays. Check out this site, this one, this one and maybe this one for some fun stuff to do in Los Angeles this weekend! I'm sure you'll come up with something splendid. Another possibility: Stay home, clean out the closet, then sit back with a cool, minty lemonade and admire your hard work while you enjoy the last days of summer. Sigh.
HOOK UP THE CABLE!

Knitted cable stitches are so intriguing. They are fairly easy to do, but make your project look extremely complicated and impressive. I'm working on a cable project right now! I hope to complete it this weekend. Here's a nice video tutorial for an easy cable. There are so many different cables to choose from. Really, experiment....you'll be surprised!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 6:31 PM PDT, Blogger Jean said...

Thanks for all your tips. I found something I may end up going to. You always have such great ideas.

 
At 9:35 PM PDT, Blogger Natalie said...

I have a busy weekend too.

The other day I started the Side Cable Hat from the Fall Vogue Knitting with my new favorite Noro Silk Garden Color 84.en

 
At 6:49 AM PDT, Blogger Sarah said...

I have a fun but busy weekend ahead too. We may need a weekend right after this long weekend! Enjoy!

 
At 8:47 AM PDT, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Clean out the closet. HAH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery