Thursday, December 24, 2009

On the Eve

The Old Red Car Trolley used to travel down Venice Blvd.
Oh, how I wish the Red Car could take me on my errands today!

Thankfully, I didn't have to go to work this morning. Our office is open, but my divine boss gave me the day off! I don't have to go back to the office until after New Year's. Whoopee!
I took the opportunity to do a bit of last minute shopping, marketing and a few errands around town. Trader Joe's in East Culver City wasn't too bad at 10 a.m. Target on La Cienega and Rodeo Road was kinda' crowded at 11 a.m. OSH was empty. So, if you're looking for that last minute gift, hit the OSH on Venice between La Brea and San Vicente in the Mid-Town Shopping Center. You must have a few wrenches, hammers and screwdrivers on your shopping list!
I was home by noon. Larry and I hopped over to Chabelita for some fish tacos....delicious! Where else can you get a generous plate of yummy fish tacos, rice and beans with a medium drink for $5.50?
Now, I'm home for the afternoon to wrap presents and start preparing dinner for tomorrow night. Just my Mom and Step-Dad are coming over for dinner on Christmas night. Jews don't have anywhere to go on Christmas, so we're breaking bread together and helping my generic gentile husband, Mr. Larry, celebrate the holiday!
Have a wonderful holiday, whatever you decide to do!

2 Comments:

At 2:55 PM PST, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

(and really? I wish ALL my presents came from Osh!!)

 
At 6:14 PM PST, Blogger Allison said...

Those fish tacos look delish! Happy holidays!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery