Monday, November 14, 2011

Patchwork Festival


On Sunday I stopped by the Patchwork Indie Arts & Crafts Festival at Helms Bakery in Culver City. I do love this location. It seems there are a few empty showrooms on the property, so the festival was actually held in 3 different showrooms, across from the original Helms Bakery.


There was a great range of artisans present, selling their wares. I was very impressed by the variety of items and craftsmanship. Since I consider myself a crafter, I usually do not purchase items at these types of events. I do take photos and steal many ideas though. "It's hard out here for a crafter....." Not an easy way to make a living. Most of the items that I saw were reasonably priced, considering the time that goes into making each piece.
The sun was shining, the place was packed with people, food trucks were parked nearby and everyone had a lovely afternoon!

Granny Baskets made from torn t-shirts
Oven Mitts
photos for your holiday cardscrocheted animal head pillowsvariety of food choicesglass ringsI'm totally stealing this dish cloth tag!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery