Monday, February 13, 2012

2012 Potholder Swap

Potholders Received - 2011 Potholder Swap

It's time, it's time!!! Time to start knitting and/or crocheting your potholders
for this year's swap!


I know. We really do not need more potholders. HOWEVER, consider each one a mini-work of art! I just LOVE collecting these treasures from all over the country.
This year, the Potholder Swap will be hosted by the moderators of our Annual Dishcloth Swap Group on Ravelry, Eve and Michele. So, this year the swap will be conducted from the West Coast! I'm very excited that I get to help the moderators this year!

Ellen's Potholders - Sent - 2011, Joshua Tree, CA

Our Rav friend, Amanda wrote all about this year's swap on her blog. Amanda details the rules and also displays photos of her potholders from last year! Click on the link, read all about it and then join Ravelry and participate this year! You will not be sorry!! To see some entries from last year, check out the flickr group pix!

Potholder Patterns from the 1950's

I've made many, many potholders. I can't stop. To see some of my creations, check out this Ravelry link.

Larry likes the potholders too!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 12:11 PM PST, Anonymous Suze said...

Tempting!!! That owl is adorable. But, I dunno . . . The V-day swap has been a teensy bit stressful. I'm still trying to find/make one more little giftie to include.

 
At 6:59 PM PST, Blogger Evelyn said...

I'm contemplating joining you all (thanks for the invite, by the way) and love how you suggest thinking about these as mini works of art. You are absolutely right about that. As for Larry, he has excellent taste!

 
At 9:55 PM PST, Blogger gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

I agree, can't have too many of these treasures. I can't decide which I like most of yours. Fun! Maybe I'll do it this year....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery