Friday, May 25, 2012

Vintage Photo Friday

What is vintage?  Is it 50 years ago?  100 years ago?  I've seen people post photos from the 1980's and 1990's and call them vintage.  To me, that was just yesterday.  HOWEVER, since this is the anniversary of my Dad's death, 8 years ago, I decided to post two sweet photos of Dad, Mom and Me at my cousin Doug's wedding to his bride, Karen.  These photos were taken by Doug's father, Phil., the husband of my first cousin Marilyn.  I do believe the date was around 1992 in the San Fernando Valley.
Ellen, George and Roz Bloom.  1991 or 1992, San Fernando Valley



Photo by Phil Ronney
Miss you , Dad.
Have a great Memorial Day weekend.  Kiss a veteran!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:58 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww...Ellen...that was a sweet post.

Judy
Bakersfield

 
At 9:20 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Christine G

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery