Thursday, June 27, 2013

Yarny Wigs

It's not Halloween, but for some reason I've been thinking about yarny wigs. It must be because my  friend, Laurie sent me the above photo.  This looks like a yarn ad from the mid-1960's or thereabouts.
I've fashioned a few yarny wigs over the years for myself, but nothing compares with the ones I've found via this Ravelry search!  Here are a few:


The Princess Leia Wig-Hat

Crochet Today's Brain Wig

Knitty's Hallowig

Kim's Freeform Bouffant Wig

Natalie's Pink Poodle Wig

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:28 PM PDT, Blogger New Dress A Day said...

I love this!! What a fab rundown!! xx Marisa

 
At 9:51 PM PDT, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Thanks, Marisa! THe wigs are totally fun and perfect for this year's Halloween!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery