Thursday, July 04, 2013

Independence Day in Crochet



Nothing says independence more than being able to wear a red, white and blue crocheted beer can hat!
I've done my fair share of patriotic crochet.  Red, white and blue is a wonderful color combination.  Betsy Ross knew what she was doing when she put those colors together for our flag!  Here are a few projects I've crocheted in those glorious colors plus a few projects I found online.  

Carol's Patriotic Potholder
Carla's Patriotic Potholder
Flag Afghan from Maggie's Crochet
Suzette's Owly Ornament
Pillows found at an estate sale
My Dainty Doily
We're going to a 4th of July wedding later today.  I love the idea of getting married on a big holiday...easy to remember.  Have a wonderful Independence Day celebration, my friends!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery