Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Toddler Vest and Hat


One of my co-workers is having a baby boy.  The office baby shower is this Friday.  I like making RED clothes for little ones.  They don't always have to be dressed in pink and blue.  I prefer strong colors.  Babies grow so quickly, that I like to make toddler-sized presents for them.  This little boy can grow into his vest.  I'll bet he can wear the hat right away...it's stretchy!  Pattern particulars on are my Ravelry project page. 


Back of Vest


I made a quick trip to Target yesterday to find a little shirt to go underneath the vest.  I found a perfect gray, long sleeved thermal tee-shirt.  All this little boy needs is a pair of Dockers and some Doc Martens to complete the ensemble!
I left the top straps open, added button holes and big red buttons for easy access.  Little boys can be quite squirmy to dress.



I suppose I should write up this pattern, but I always forget to take notes while I'm crocheting!  This vest would look cute in stripes too!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:22 AM PST, Blogger John said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery