Thursday, October 09, 2014

Yarny Inspiration

I'm always seeing yarny goodness online.  Many times these are photos without patterns attached to them. The name of the item will often lead to an online pattern.  If the photo is really clear, sometimes I can figure out the pattern just by looking at the photo.  Here are a few recent inspirational items I've come across:

Garter Stitch Baby Cardigan

Tannenbaum Scarf

Apple Doily

Bauhaus Cardigan

Cherry Pie Potholder


Crocheted Cuddly Cacti

Lozenge Hexie

Oh!  Those delicious colors!

Rope Rug

Sunburst Square

Google away and let your creativity soar and be inspired by these examples!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 8:06 AM PDT, Blogger Lenora said...

Those are great. I love that apple doily and the cow pad.

 
At 3:24 AM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

I love the garter stitch baby cardigan. Do you have a link for that?

 
At 7:37 AM PDT, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Sorry, CloneCadet77. I do not have a pattern for the orange baby cardigan. It looks simple enough. It's the colors and stitch pattern that I really like, which, on closer observation, can be copied.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery