Thursday, October 02, 2014

Small Yarny Gifts


It's that time of year.  Time to be thinking about holiday crocheting and knitting.  I trade gifts with many of my yarny friends.  We always like to create yarny items for each other.  Small gifts are best.  These are usually easy to complete, so multiples can be made in a relatively short time.  Here are a few ideas for smaller yarny gifts that I've found on Ravelry.  You will find the pattern if you click on the title of each gift:
Gingerman Cookies / Ornaments

Sampler Placemats

Pint-Sized Pines in a Cork Forest

Clown

Tea Time Doily

I know that I would be happy to receive ANY of these little gifts....even the scary clown!  Hint. Hint.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:52 PM PDT, Blogger Sarah said...

Omgosh; I love love those cork trees! I know what I'll be making this holiday season.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery