Thursday, November 13, 2014

Holiday Gifties

I've been actively THINKING about my holiday gifts for 2014.  I've already ordered and stock-piled some faboo items from my new favorite catalog Blue Q.  I do like to knit and/or crochet some special stocking stuffers for my yarny friends.  Here are a few ideas I've been researching.  All patterns are on Ravelry

Little Christmas Tree Wreath

Gingerbread Hat (take the bow off for a male)

The Christmas Dishcloth Story

The Beer SweaterThis would look festive in holiday colors.

Christmas SpiritsI LOVE these little guys!

I probably won't make any of the above, except maybe for the Gingerbread Hat.  I usually revert to my tried and true Grandma Trees and Garland of Stars for holiday gifties.  What are your favorite stocking stuffers to make? 

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery