Friday, April 24, 2015

This Time, Last Year

French Quarter, New Orleans

This time, last year, we were in New Orleans for Jazz Fest.  It was also a celebration for our 23rd wedding anniversary. We had such a memorable trip. Looking back at the photos today, reminds me of the great times, good music, excellent food and new friends that we made. I've forgotten (almost) about the mosquito bites, the hot and humid weather and my aching feet!

Many of our friends have returned for this year's festival.  I LOVE seeing their posts of Facebook. It reminds me of the great times we had.
We had a chance to visit with friends and family: Cousins, Marlene & Reuben, Ms. Patti, David & Gretchen
Festival Tour of Cajun Country

Once we hooked up with our Festival Tours International Group for our trip to Cajun Country, it was non-stop fun for the rest of our vacation.
Larry with D.J., Paul Marx, KBON-Radio, Eunice, LA
Savoy Music Center and Savoy Family Home for music and a Crawfish Boil
Luncheon hosted by Cajun Chef, Patrick Mould in Broussard, LA

I treasure the time we spent in Louisiana.  After seeing so many of my friends' photos and videos on Facebook this week, I long to return. Keep those posts coming, my friends!
Festival Tours International Group, 2014 at the Liberty Theater, Eunice, LA

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery