Monday, June 22, 2015

Fancy Cars!



Yesterday, after breakfast at The Nosh in Beverly Hills with Mom, Larry and I wandered a few blocks east to the Rodeo Drive Concours d’Elegance.  The car show ran down Rodeo Drive from Little Santa Monica to Wilshire.  Every ritzy European car was represented.  All the super-flashy man-cars were on the street.  Many of my Facebook "friends" were there, but the street was so crowded, that Larry and I didn't run into anyone we recognized.  I noticed that most of my friends posted photos of cars like this one (below).
Super-Testosterone Man Car
I guess these are dream cars for guys.  Me?  I like cars that I might actually drive around town. There were plenty of cleaned up normal cars in the show.  Here are some of my faves:
It's an OPEL!

A modified electric VW Van

Larry and his fave "rat-rod"
The "Entourage" car.  LOVE those suicide doors!



Anderton Court Shops, designed by architect, Frank Lloyd Wright. 1952
Anytime I have a chance to stand in front of this gorgeous building, Anderton Court, is a good day. 
We saw this cool car on Little Santa Monica, just outside the show. No speed bumps allowed!

It was a sunny day, with a slight breeze...a perfect way to spend a late Sunday morning in Beverly Hills!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery