Friday, June 12, 2015

Happy Birthday, Ken!

Ken really hasn't changed all that much. His jeans fit him better now (when he wears them!).

Today is my brother, Ken's birthday. He's seven years older than I am, so that makes him really old. Sorry, Bro...had to say it. Just because I have more silver hair than you, I'm still younger. I must worry more.
Even though we live thousands of miles from each other, we still maintain a fairly close relationship. Thank you e-mail and Facebook. I wish I could be in North Carolina, celebrating with you today, Kenny! In our family, he's still known as "Kenny." I promised to post some vintage pix of my Sweet Brother. Enjoy!

Baby Kenny

Toddler Kenny

Teenager Ken
Ellen and Ken, Hollywood
Ken and Ellen, 2004, Los Angeles

Ken and his wife, Ginny

Have a wonderful celebration today. I look forward to seeing a photo of you wearing your new Cowichan sweater!  OK, OK, I'll wait until Fall when the weather is cooler!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery