Friday, July 17, 2015

My Talented Friends

The Doughboy is admiring my Honeymoon Cottage Potholder!

It's not even my birthday yet and a couple of my very talented yarny friends have gifted me with exquisite and whimsical designs!
Suzette crocheted this adorable potholder called "Honeymoon Cottage." It's a vintage pattern.  I just love it! Suzette improvised a bit and placed a sweet little heart on the back of the cottage. 


Cottage Potholder with another one of Suzette's creations, the Watermelon Potholder

At last night's WeHo SnB, my friend Diane gave me some beautiful Malabrigo yarn in a yummy raspberry color. Inside the bag was a little box. She said, "Oh, just something sweet for you." The outside of the box had a Normandie Bakery sticker.  "Cool," I thought. I'm ready for a little dessert! I opened up the box and look what was inside!!
Chef Josette of the Normandie Bakery

CROCHETED FRENCH MACARONS!

So adorable! I love them.They really look like little macaron cookies.These are way less fattening than the ones at the bakery!

Photo by Sarah Redding Chen
Thank you, Suzy-ette and Diane for making such creative birthday gifts for me! The celebration has begun!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery