Thursday, August 06, 2015

Work in Progress

Rainbow Shawl

Works in Progress.  We call these "WIPs."  I have many. My current WIP is one that I plan on finishing soon. I have tons of new yarn and new projects that I'm anxious to turn into WIPs. 
I call this my Rainbow Shawl. One side of the "V" consists of Willow Squares, crocheted with one ball of this gorgeous Kauni Wool Effektgarn, size "G" hook. I needed another skein for the other side of the "V." Luckily, Kat at the Little Knittery in Atwater had an extra skein for me. The second side of the "V" is crocheted in rows using a 4-leaf flower pattern taken from a baby afghan design.  
4-Leaf Flower Crochet Design
Willow Square

I plan on adding a lacy border at each end of the shawl. I also plan on blocking and stretching the heck out of this piece.  It must be long enough to wrap around my shoulders for those cool California nights.  I'm wishing for cool California nights soon. The weather is hot, humid and unseasonably yucky in Los Angeles right now. #augustsucks

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery