Thursday, December 01, 2016

Decorations

Decorations near the office kitchen

'Tis the Season for decorations! I mentioned here yesterday that the first night of Chanukah coincides with Christmas Eve this year. This calls for over-decorating, especially at the office.
We celebrate EVERYTHING at HBO!
The tree in our lobby is especially festive!

Virginia, at our Reception Desk
Many of the employees have started decorating their cubicles too. Denise's desk, in Legal, is particularly jolly!
Denise's Desk, HBO Legal Department
Some years I decorate for Chanukah with my star garland. Other years I decorate for Christmas with my Granny Trees.
Ellen's Star of David Chanukah Decorations

I love those little Granny Trees! I have a garland at home that I use during the holidays. I added red pots for my trees to indicate that they are living trees and will stay fresh through the season.

The Grandma Tree is a sweet pattern. I made six little trees last night in no time at all. The tutorial is HERE
Red Heart Acrylic Yarn, Size "G" Crochet Hook
I plan on whipping up more of these cute little trees to give to friends and decorate gifts! Happy Holidays!

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:54 PM PST, Blogger No Worries said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery