Monday, January 22, 2018

Sun Blocker Pussy Hat

I've knit many pussy hats in the last year. January 2017, during the Women's March in Los Angeles, I was proud to report that many of my friends were wearing pussy hats that I knit. I was glad to be of help and represented in this way. 
Alyson, Darcy, Mary Jo, Natalie, Brit and Ellen


Jacquie in Las Vegas


Eve in San Francisco

Nicole in Los Angeles


Tracy in Northern California

Last year it was chilly and all of my friends, above, wore their pussy hats in the traditional, wintry style. This year, during the 2018 Women's March in downtown Los Angeles, the sun was out and shining brightly. 
My cousin Laurie and my friend Lisa both put there knitted pussy hats on top of big sun hats. Brilliant!
Laurie's and Lisa's converted Pussy Hats, 2018
Now, I've been thinking about creating a pussy hat with a brim or a visor! 
I could modify my Newsboy Hat (right) into a Pussy News Hat (left)
I could modify my Derby (right) into a Pussy Derby (left)

Back to the drawing board before the next march!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery