Friday, October 13, 2006

Public Service Announcement

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Acrylic/Wool Blend Multi from Jill's 2005 Sale

Yeah! It's a yarn-a-licious weekend! We all NEED more yarn, right? Hey! It's getting close to the holidays and we must make gifts!
There was a yarn sale posted on the Stitch 'n Bitch list. I went last year and picked up some very nice fibers.
The sale is 9am to noon tomorrow (Saturday 10/14) at Jill's house, 928 So. Dunsmuir Avenue, Mid-City, LA. CASH ONLY.
Last year I bought some really nice acrylic/wool blends. One in a cream, green multi, another in a gorgeous blood red, more in black. I also bought some beautiful celadon green cotton that I used for washcloths. Jill has some Clover, Size 9 knitting needles for sale and lots of other goodies too. Who knows what else she'll have this year?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Acrylic/Wool Blend Multi from Jill's 2005 Sale
After the sale, I'm heading over to the Original Farmers Market for our once-a-month Saturday SnB meeting, upstairs dining area, 10am to noon. Below are some pix of the Saturday group from last August's meet.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Summer, 2006 Saturday Group

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Have a nice weekend. Bye, my name is Ellen and I'm a yarn-a-holic!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:29 PM PDT, Blogger Ellen said...

Ellen,
You rock!
Thanks so much for mentioning Jill's sale. I got some great stuff from her last one, and unfortunately can't make tomorrow's. Have fun!!

 
At 8:25 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Ellen!

I wished I lived close by so I could go to the sale too!
Love your blog!

Judy
Bakersfield

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery