Saturday, July 05, 2008

Explosive

Low-Flying Airplane w/Fireworks
We had a great time at Carol's and Thane's house last night for our 4th of July celebration! The BBQ was great, the people were entertaining and the fireworks were excellent. Like I said last year, Inglewood Rocks!
My fave pic from last night's display was this low-flying airplane heading into LAX with a fireworks display right under the plane (above). What a perfect time for a landing!
Here are some more pix of our wonderful evening!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 11:22 AM PDT, Blogger justclaire said...

I love the picture of the plane. I wonder where in the world it was flying in from and whether the passengers onboard were freaking out seeing explosions around their plane just before landing!!

 
At 8:55 PM PDT, Blogger Julie said...

I have always wanted to be in a plane flying over fireworks on the 4th of July. What would be crazy is a plane full of people coming from a country that has little idea about how we celebrate our Independence.
When I was younger, we used to beat a path to Santa Monica for the fireworks display. Does that still happen?

 
At 12:41 PM PDT, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Hey Claire and Julie! Thanks for the comments.
Claire...who knows where the plane was from. I only know it was flying into nearby LAX!

Julie! I think Santa Monica College still has a display of fireworks. I'm not sure whether or not they shoot fireworks off the SM Pier...maybe...

 
At 7:49 PM PDT, Blogger Lori said...

Looks like y'all had a great time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery