Monday, January 05, 2009

Chores

My Desk at Work

Today is the first day back to work for many people. Not me! Since I've accumulated so many vacation days and my boss is out of town this week, I decided to pad my holiday with three extra days. I've been off since December 19th and it's been heavenly!
In three days I plan to do ALLLLL of the chores and tasks that I was supposed to complete during the holidays....mundane stuff like laundry, dusting, a bit of de-cluttering, re-stocking the fridge with healthy food, etc. Larry's birthday is coming up as well as other January and February friends, so I must prepare. I'm still knitting and crocheting like mad.
I gifted two more Bainbridge scarves after Christmas. The ice blue one for Rhoda and the soft beige one for Madge.

Rhoda's Ice Blue Kid Mohair Bainbridge with Green Leaf Ties
Madge's Soft Beige Kid Mohair Bainbridge with Green Leaf Ties

I've been making more of these scarves to have on hand for winter gifts. Once I find a successful pattern, I keep making it over and over. My friend, Ruth saw a few of these scarves on my blog and requested one for herself. We're working out a trade. I'm crocheting and knitting Ruth's Bainbridge right now. She requested fall colors. I like this color combo so much, I might make a similar one for myself.

See you at the supermarket, the cleaners, the carwash and the recycle drop-off!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 4:26 PM PST, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Y'know, most of the time I *luv* you. But when you have month-long vacations *AND* a clean desk, it isn't too hard to hate you. At least for a few minutes. And in a loving way. :)

 
At 8:18 PM PST, Blogger Madge said...

Uh oh. Reality looms...stave it off! Crochet faster!

Thank ewe for my Bainbridge. My neck and I loves it.

 
At 6:35 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the 'leaf' ties :) such a cute pretty touch :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery