Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Larry

Today is Larry's birthday. It's a working day for both of us. Poor Larry even had to go to the dentist this morning! Not very celebratory.
We're having dinner later this evening with my Mom and Step-Dad at Kaido. It's a little Japanese restaurant that we really like in Santa Monica. That should be festive.
Since Larry's birthday is so soon after Christmas, it's difficult to get excited about shopping for birthday presents. I did manage to pick up a few items I think he'll like. I'm working on another scarf for him too. I should finish it this week. It's the Noro Striped Scarf by Jared Flood of Brooklyntweed. I'm using Noro Kureyon colorways #185 (my fave) and #172. Together they turn out a beautifully subdued but intense stripe.Happy Birthday, my Darling! I know we'll be celebrating throughout the month of January!

LATER THAT NIGHT...

Labels: , , ,

17 Comments:

At 4:13 PM PST, Blogger Christy T said...

Happy birthday to Larry! One of these days, I WILL make a noro stripey scarf :)

 
At 4:30 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Larry!

Christine G.

 
At 5:13 PM PST, Blogger Ana Petrova said...

Tell Larry Hello and wish him a very Happy & Healthy Birthday & many more!

 
At 5:33 PM PST, Blogger Kath said...

Feliz cumpleaños, Señor Underhill!

 
At 9:29 PM PST, Blogger mj said...

Happy Birthday, dear Larry,
Happy Birthday to you!!
And many mooooooore!

It was wonderful to see you and Larry yesterday. I hope to be included in some of the January celebrations!

 
At 9:52 PM PST, Blogger WineGrrl said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Larry!!!

 
At 12:13 AM PST, Blogger justclaire said...

Happy Birthday to Larry!

 
At 7:34 AM PST, Blogger Annette said...

Happy Birthday Larry! Hope you had a great dinner!

 
At 9:14 AM PST, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Larry!

 
At 10:43 AM PST, Blogger Madge said...

Happy birthday, Larry!

 
At 12:20 PM PST, Blogger Jenn said...

Happy Birthday to Larry! The scarf is gorgeous!

 
At 12:42 PM PST, Blogger betty said...

Happy Birthday to Larry!

 
At 1:11 PM PST, Blogger jillian said...

Happy Birthday Larry! Hope it was wonderful, dentist and all.

Yesterday was N's bday as well :)

 
At 2:28 PM PST, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Larry didn't realize he was so popular with the Knitster Gals! I suppose I've made him into a star!!

Larry thanks each and every one of you for your birthday greetings!

 
At 11:46 PM PST, Blogger carlita dee said...

Happy B-day from Houston, TX, Mr. Larry! We're a little slow down here. :)

Ellen, thank you so much for the slide show! I can't watch it all at once. I start to cry!

When I saw your scarf I thought it was mine for a minute. So funny that we're both knitting it. I wonder if we'll finish it at the same time, lol.

 
At 6:01 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated B-day to the Lar-meister!

 
At 2:31 PM PST, Blogger Natalie said...

Happy Birthday fellow Capricorn!

Many happy returns!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery