Friday, January 09, 2009

Not Sure

One of my Knit Groups just completed a week of flooziness. We cast on or chained up with wild abandon. At least a project a day. Some of us started even more! I began at least eight projects, frogged two and then started one more. That makes seven projects! Of course, this does not count all of my unfinished objects (UFO's) lurking in shopping bags around the house, in closets, behind the couch, in the trunk of my car, etc.) Yikes! As you can see, I'm heavily into earth tones.

Caliormetry - Malabrigo
Knit Caliormetry - Malabrigo Yarn, completed
Noro crocheted vest
Crocheted Vest - Noro Kureyon, completed
Purl Soho Beret
Knit Purl Soho Beret - Mirasol Hacho
Top Down, Crochet, Granite Stitch
Crocheted Top-Down Cardigan, granite stitch, Bernat Acrylic
Malabrigo & Cascade
Knit Top-Down Cardigan, Malabrigo and Cascade - Frogged
Noro Felted Bag
Crocheted Felted Handbag - Noro Kureyon
Arucania, Cardi
Crocheted Top-Down Cardigan - Araucania
Eye of Partridge - Hacho
Knit Eye of the Partridge Scarf - Mirasol Hacho - Frogged

Even though the deadline to start projects is over, I really do want to cast on just one more. I have four skeins of this multi-color Malabrigo yarn. I'm just not sure what I should make with it. Any ideas? Remember, I only have four skeins.Have a great weekend!

Labels:

14 Comments:

At 5:49 PM PST, Blogger Ana Petrova said...

Excellent! A lady after my own heart!

 
At 6:23 PM PST, Blogger Kath said...

All beautiful yarns! For that Malabrigo - what about some sort of shawl or stole? Seems like you could get a decent sized one from four skeins.

 
At 8:52 PM PST, Blogger LINDA said...

Love them all...you go girl!

 
At 3:18 AM PST, Blogger justclaire said...

I love all your new projects and the yarn colours are just beautiful. I adore earthy tones too.

I think the malabrigo would look stunning as a Clapotis, and 4 skeins is the exact amount you'd need!

 
At 6:03 AM PST, Blogger jillian said...

Way to start projects!

Go on, cast on more. I was thinking a scarf too,like Clapotis, maybe mistake rib, or an extra-big Just Enough Ruffles?

 
At 8:38 AM PST, Blogger Annette said...

Great new projects!

As for that yummy Malabrigo, I say anything that allows you to wrap it around your neck so that you can see and feel it next to your skin. :)

 
At 11:24 AM PST, Blogger gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

ooh I think I'm feeling woozy from all that casting-on-ness . And all of it so beautiful.

Agreeing with the clapotis or some other wrap that shows off the colors.

 
At 8:52 AM PST, Blogger Márcia Santos said...

I loved everything, you are very dedicated by the that does.Kisses, Márcia.

 
At 3:22 PM PST, Blogger Christy T said...

drooling over all the prettyness!!! love that malabrigo!!!

 
At 3:23 PM PST, Blogger LizKnits said...

Sounds like fun! Love that caliormetry. It's the second one I've seen today and I think I may have to cast on myself. I might echo the clapotis suggestion. That's a pattern that is easily modified to fit the amount of yarn you have.

 
At 9:45 AM PST, Blogger Madge said...

You rocked the Flooziness! Wow, did you finish your vest, too? Great job!

I just finished my first Floozy, the Samaras Hat. And promptly cast on Bainbridge with a skein of deep stashed Silky Wool. Yours has inspired me to make this pattern for my sister.

For that Mmmalabrigo I say "Catch the Clap!" LIke that joke isn't a thousand years old.

 
At 2:30 PM PST, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Wow! All I have to do is post a few UFO's and some yummy yarn and everybody comments!! Thanks for all of the suggestions. I will seriously consider them all!

 
At 10:53 AM PST, Blogger Jill said...

You could do the Liesel sweater. I managed to squeek out a size 38 bust with 3/4 sleeves using three skeins of Malabrigo.

 
At 2:33 PM PST, Blogger Natalie said...

That's a lot o knitting projects.

I don't know what you are going to do with that fantastic colored malabrigo but whatever it is, it will be beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery