Monday, September 21, 2009

Too Many Projects

When I have too many knit and crochet projects crowding my totebags and couch, I get kinda' crazy. I need to clear my head. I need to knit a dishcloth or two, or three.
I needed a little gift to go along with a larger one for Beth's b-day. I always try to hand-craft a little something for my friends' b-days. On Saturday, I knitted up a Ballband "Spa" Cloth and paired it with some Lemon/Verbena soap. We celebrated with a late lunch at Grub on Sunday and a visit to the Garden of Oz. It was hot, but we had a nice time.
When I got home from the celebration, I had that washcloth in my head. Of course, I forgot to take a photo of Beth's cloth, so I immediately looked through my cotton stash and picked out some half-skeins and started making another cloth. Now, I'm obsessed. I'm going to try and use up lots of my cotton odds and ends and make a few of these to have on hand. It's a very satisfying pattern.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 2:06 PM PDT, Blogger Natalie said...

Oooo, the spa cloths look good all in polaroid style! Bright and vibrant with a touch of retro thrown in for good measure.

Yes, it was much cooler down at the beach. Ugh for this week's weather. I may have to abandon ship shortly.

 
At 4:41 AM PDT, Blogger gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

Washcloth stuck in your head?? Sounds painful !
Love the polaroid with the labelling tape words. Where did you find that widget?
I don't think they make those plastic label thingies anymore, off to go google them.

 
At 11:05 AM PDT, Blogger Sara said...

I can so sympathize about too many projects. I'm trying to get out of my own "too many projects" malaise--I don't know where to start!

 
At 11:24 AM PDT, Blogger Creativehands said...

I'm visiting here thanks to Crazy Aunt Purl. She mentioned your "stash". Are you willing to post photos? I almost did once, but chickened out. Maybe we should have a "You show me yours and I'll show you mine day"!? You look like you have a lot of fun down there!

 
At 11:30 AM PDT, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Hey! Creativehands! Welcome to L.A. I have posted photos of my stash on the blog. check out this link:
http://ellenbloom.blogspot.com/2006/04/flash-your-stash.html#links

 
At 4:14 PM PDT, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

I wish I could be as productive as you. I get stuff stuck in my head, but that's about as far as I get. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery