Wednesday, October 06, 2010

This Saturday!

"Mr. and Mrs. Plush" with Larry Underhill, Frame Fabricator

I'm participating in a group art show this coming Saturday, October 9th at Future Studio in Highland Park (L.A.). It's called the "Fig Knit-On," information here.
A portion of Figueroa Street will be "yarn-bombed" with all sorts of colorful pole sweaters and such. Inside the Gallery is an exhibit of various fiber arts as sculpture. I have four pieces in the show. This is part of the North East L.A. Second Saturday Gallery Night (NELA map). Many galleries in the Eagle Rock, Highland Park and Glassel Park area participate in the art crawl. I will be at Future Studio from 7-10 on Saturday night. Drop by for the fun.....we've got refreshments too!
Fig Knit-On,
Future Studio, 5558 N Figueroa St., Los Angeles 90042
home of Chicken Boy


Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 11:11 AM PDT, Blogger gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

OMG I wish I could be there. With you in spirit! I love the Ellen & Larry art.

 
At 12:25 PM PDT, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

That's awesome Ellen! Congrats!

 
At 10:20 PM PDT, Anonymous Jo Anne said...

I love Mr & Mrs Plush. Gee, they kind of look familiar :)

 
At 11:37 AM PDT, Blogger The Blackwood Cottage said...

What fun! I would love to attend with my crocet! Have a great one,
machelle

 
At 6:49 PM PDT, Anonymous OneDay said...

Congratulations! They look awesome. So detailed! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery