Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Inspiration


OMG! Some of my yarny friends have introduced me to Pinterest! Like I don't spend enough time cruising the web, Ravelry, Facebook and various blogs!?!?! With Pinterest, I can see what all my friends like. The categories are endless....yarny stuff, food, restaurants, decorating ideas, architecture and more. It's a total time-suck and I love it! Pinterest is an instant mood lifter! When I want to see some cheery stuff, I just click on it. Some of my friends' faves......

Button-Palooza Handbag
Furniture from Old Suitcases
All things TIKIVintage Los Angeles

I'll never see the outside world again. I'm glued to my computer!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 4:04 PM PDT, Blogger Natalie said...

The biggest time suck ever! It's a trap and I cannot escape it.

Market Basket!
That's where we shopped when I was a kid.

 
At 8:56 PM PDT, Blogger Sarah said...

See you there! I must get to pinning. :)

 
At 9:24 PM PDT, Blogger gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

Nothing says procrastination like logging onto Pinterest. Except, maybe, seeing what my friends have queued on Ravelry.....

 
At 7:51 AM PDT, Blogger carlita dee said...

This will kill the one book I still manage to read per year.

 
At 8:49 PM PDT, Blogger Abby Hansen said...

This is nuts, Ellen...my father worked at THAT Market Basket when he was in college!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery