Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Heart Afghan in Progress

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I'm so obsessed with hearts! I must have at least 8 or 9 different heart necklaces, heart earrings, heart pins and more. Red is one of my favorite colors. I started this heart afghan, using this pattern, last week. One day I'll finish it for our bedroom.
Too bad it's a work day. It would have been fun to go on a Valentine's Day field trip with my Honey. This morning...early...when I went into the kitchen for breakfast there was a beautiful bunch o' pink carnations waiting for me! Larry knows that carnations and daisies are my faves. Thank you, Sweetie!

Since we received our new iPhones, I have to take double photos...regular and Hipstamatic!

Hipstamatic Flores

Tonight we're going out to dinner. Nothing fancy, just somewhere cozy and delicious. We always create personalized Valentines for each other. Those will be revealed tomorrow. I hope you have a nice celebration too!

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:25 PM PST, Blogger susanc said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you Ellen and to Larry! The heart afghan is coming along beautifully! I'm in the process of crocheting a heart afghan as well! The one I'm doing has bobbles that form the hearts.

Have a great evening!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery