Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Recent Favorites

I merrily cruise the crochet and knit patterns and "fave" the ones that I like. Who knows if I'll ever make any of them?
Owls have been very popular for the last few years, as evidenced by the following patterns:

It's a Hoot, Owl Ladies Slippers by Carlinda Lewis

Crochet Owl Bag by Esther Lunie

If owls aren't your thing, in-between projects you can always make a dishcloth or two!

Raindrop Dishcloth by Lily Sugar 'n CreamSpring Flower Dishcloth by Lily Sugar 'n Cream

There's always time to knit a few garden slugs!


Garden Slug by Cheezezombi

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 3:29 PM PDT, Blogger Patricia said...

This definitely is NOT my grandmother's crocheting! What fun!

 
At 3:32 PM PDT, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Hahahaha! Patrica! You're a scream!

 
At 3:45 PM PDT, Anonymous Suze said...

Oh, those flower dishcloths are cute. As usual, I'm in between projects . . .

 
At 9:43 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am loving the SLUGS! Maybe worked up in some plarn & they would be garden ready!?

..yes, always time for a dishcloth!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery