Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Back in good ol' L.A.

Hey everyone! We're back from Bakersfield. I'm composing on my extremely slow home computer, so there will be NO PICTURES until next week.

Bakersfield was great! It's all about Buck Owens in B-field. We had a wonderful time, but now we're back in my favorite vacation spot of all.....beautiful Los Angeles (even if it is raining today).

I had a few fun L.A. adventures, but I'm mostly trying to organize my ever-expanding yarn stash; clean up the clothing closet and basically get ready for the winter season!

I'll be at the WeHo Stitch n' Bitch on Thursday (7-9pm), in addition to our monthly SnB on the second Saturday of the month at the Original Farmers Market, 3rd and Fairfax. (10am - noon). If you show up there, I'll regale you with many Bakersfield stories!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:57 PM PST, Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said...

Sounds like you had fun!!!

 
At 11:09 AM PST, Blogger Ana Petrova said...

Thank you Ellen for sending me the pattern for that ABFAB hat. It looked terrific on you!

Probably comes in handy in this rain.

Great Blog!

ana

http://bananaknits.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery