Monday, October 20, 2008

Four-Eyed Friends

Short Line
Success! I found just what I was looking for at the L.A. Eyeworks sale this past weekend. I was looking for eyeglass frames with an orange - rust tinge. This is what I found:
Orange and Pink Two-Tones

Rust with Aqua Interior

The street was empty when I showed up. The line was short. I suppose, with this economy, people aren't looking for extra specs. Eventually, more people showed up. It was very comfortable inside the store.

Melrose Avenue, 10 am, Saturday Morning

I always have a good time when I visit L.A. Eyeworks. I am with MY PEOPLE....four-eyed people. Everyone inside, customers and store personnel, are there to help everyone else. It's an amazing community. Natalie wrote a bit about this feeling too. I also spoke with my cousin Amie after she attended the sale on Sunday morning. She couldn't believe how great everyone at the shop was. yes, us four-eyed ones hang together.

How was your weekend?

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 1:09 PM PDT, Blogger Laurie Ann said...

Annika and I stopped by around 1pm and there was no line and a comfortable crowd indoors. We each got a pair of nice frames.

 
At 1:13 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Swap out our names and you can substitute Laurie's comment for mine.

 
At 1:44 PM PDT, Blogger Sara said...

I stopped by Friday evening and saw Natalie and Lori. I found a fabulous pair of clear fuchsia frames. I can't wait to get them filled!

 
At 1:48 PM PDT, Blogger Ana Petrova said...

Those frames are fab! But you always pick Fab glasses.

 
At 3:08 PM PDT, Blogger Kath said...

I occasionally dream about having more than one pair of glasses at a time - would be so much fun to have a dressy pair and a funky pair at least! But while I'm doing the starving student routine I'll have to stick with one multipurpose practical set of specs. *sigh*

 
At 4:27 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

chilly weekend here in OH. Fall is here and Winter is coming next week.. s-n-o-w. Not ready for this at all. Diggin' your new frames... very groovy. My frames are by Chaps. So officially... I have "Chaps" on my face. ;)

 
At 6:07 PM PDT, Blogger Natalie said...

Yay for four-eyed friends! It really is so much fun. Love your frames. We will have to have a SnB frame fashion show.

 
At 12:46 AM PDT, Blogger justclaire said...

They really are fab!

 
At 11:00 PM PDT, Blogger Lori said...

I almost bought that rust colored pair too! But decided I wasn't cool enough to pull them off...they'll look way better on you, I'm sure. I got 3 pairs (and only $110 total, hello!). Now I gotta get me an eye exam & a new script..

 
At 12:15 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LA Eyeworks always has the best window signs. My favorite had two gold Cleopatra/Sphinx busts inside the window and the decals read "Nice Tuts". Very nice frames!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery