Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Quick Gift

I'm always looking for quickie gifts to knit or crochet. I do love giving wash cloths (I call them "spa" cloths), paired with fancy soap for gifts. But sometimes, I don't even have the time to knit or crochet a quick cloth. In the past I've knitted spiral scrubbies. I recently found a crochet pattern for this quickie gift. I made one for my friend, Joan on Sunday. Of course, I forgot to photograph it. Mr. Larry liked Joan's spiral scrubbie so much, that he requested one...only slightly larger. I'm working on it now.
Spiral Scrubbies on Ravelry
I have so much kitchen cotton hangin' around, I just might crochet up a few dozen of these spiral wonders!

A couple of Ellen's Spiral Scrubbies

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 2:41 PM PDT, Blogger Natalie said...

I love the scrubbies. They are really cute.

 
At 4:29 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ellen,

I'll be interested in seeing how your larger version turns out. These scrubbies are really cute!

Judy
Bakersfield

 
At 5:56 PM PDT, Blogger Christy T said...

Aren't those so much fun!?! I've been working on the same thing :)

 
At 1:05 AM PDT, Blogger justclaire said...

Ooh! These are very cute. Seeing as I've started to crochet again after a 30 year break, this will be a perfect easy project for me!

 
At 6:35 PM PDT, Blogger Madge said...

They look like little jewel toned sea creatures! Which is fitting, I suppose. Great gifties!

And now I wanna go raid the kitchen cotton at Michael's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery