I decided that I didn't like the edging on my hexagons for my Hexie Granny Bag. I took apart most of the hexies, crocheted up some new ones and re-assembled the bag. Phew! That was a fiber mess!
After re-assembling, I joined the hexies with aqua yarn and crocheted an extra join stitch between each crochet group. I like this look much better. Now, I'm crocheting a lining, double crochets with some leftover acrylic from this project. I'm not sure about the handles. I'll probably either crochet multi-striped flat handles or knit an i-cord with an inserted tube center to give it some stability.
Home-Front: Our room addition project is nearing completion. Larry has been painting quite a bit. I just love a workin' man with paint-stained hands!
Taking a Break