Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Springtime

We've had so much rain in the past month, that our garden is starting to bloom again. Larry has been planting more drought-resistant plants in our yard, so we have quite a few succulents and cactus, amid the bitty flowers.

Larry pruned our rose bushes a few weeks ago, so I'm expecting them to show up soon. Even though I know we're expecting more rain in the next few weeks, I'm definitely ready for spring flowers! What's growing in your garden?

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 2:30 PM PST, Blogger Lynda said...

Beautiful Flowers! Welcome Spring.

 
At 3:54 PM PST, Anonymous Jo Anne said...

Oh it all looks so beautiful. I love the multi colored bouganvilla.

 
At 4:04 PM PST, Blogger Enid said...

the display overhanging the fence is lovely.

 
At 9:52 AM PST, Blogger betty said...

I love March because my flowers start blooming. I HATE March because all my grass weeds come up and I have to spend the whole month weeding!

 
At 7:39 PM PST, Blogger Natalie said...

Sooo colorful!
The bird of paradise is blooming. The kangaroo paws are sending up shoots. The Jerusalem Sage is starting to flower and so are the daisies. Spring is coming.

Also lots of weeds have popped up. BOO!

 
At 8:38 AM PDT, Blogger carlita dee said...

Lovely! I adore the wildness and the gorgeous blooms.

Reminds me I need to call the lawn guy. My yard is looking like the poor relation on the block.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery