Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Circle of Yarn


I received this beautiful Noro Chirimen yarn from Carla a few weeks ago. I've been searching through patterns trying to figure out what to knit and/or crochet with this gorgeous blend of cotton, silk and wool. I stumbled across the DROPS Circle Jacket pattern and decided to give it a try. Quite a few people on Ravelry have crocheted this pattern. My fave is this one, made with good ol' Red Heart acrylic yarn by Crochet Bug. I thought that using the self-striping Noro yarn would work out perfectly for this design.
So far, so good!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 3:17 PM PDT, Blogger Sarah said...

Cool! Can't wait to see how it turns out.

 
At 9:39 AM PDT, Blogger Jean said...

Really pretty, would this be a difficult pattern to do for a first project? (Hint, Hint, if I could get someone to teach me?)

 
At 10:05 AM PDT, Blogger Ana Petrova said...

Nice colors Ellen! I'll be interested to see the finished jacket. I'll see you tomorrow.

 
At 8:31 AM PDT, Blogger Natalie said...

This is turning out so nicely. I love the colors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery