Friday, October 08, 2010

Historic Highland Park - VPF

Highland Park Police Department, 1936
LAPD Historic Museum fka Highland Park PD

This Saturday night, October 9, 2010, I'm in a group art show at Future Studio, as part of the Second Saturday Gallery Night in Highland Park. You can read a bit about the history of the area here. The NELA Gallery Night is always fun. There are several galleries in HP, Eagle Rock and Glassell Park that participate in this monthly event. Don't miss the MorYork Gallery, as well as Future Studio. Many call this area of NorthEast Los Angeles, "Old L.A." Highland Park is one of the first suburbs of downtown Los Angeles. There are many historic public buildings and homes here. One of the major streets running through the area, Figueroa Street, is also part of historic Route 66.
I hope to see you at Future Studio (the home of Chicken Boy, see below) tomorrow, October 9th. I'll be there from 7-9pm with fiber art in tow!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 5:40 PM PDT, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

CHICKEN BOY!!!!

I'm going to try to be there. MEWP still remembers the last time we saw your art exhibited! Break a leg (or whatever the proper idiom is for artistes)!!!

 
At 8:44 AM PDT, Blogger Glennis said...

Yay!! Chicken Boy!!

 
At 12:58 PM PDT, Blogger Lori said...

Have fun at your show, tonight!! Sorry I'll not be there!

 
At 4:22 PM PDT, Blogger BoardWatch said...

Just discovered your blog last week. I know...WHERE HAVE I BEEN?! It's fantastic and I'm getting tons of enjoyment from it. I see Chicken Boy every time I go to the vet...now I know. Thank you.

Jeff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery