Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Enough Already!

Cars, stalled on Venice Blvd. and Greenfield Street, Mar Vista,
December 1940, Herald-Examiner

OK! Rant time. I've had it with the rain! The ground in L.A. is soaked from the rain last week. Houses, trees, bushes and roadsides are all slip-sliding away! Time to bring out the sun!
Hollywood Citizen News/Valley Times Collection, 1959.
"Rain maiden-- Miss Linda Cape, North Hollywood,
checks for more rain after slight sprinkle dampened top of her convertible.
Weather defied weather men's predictions and dumped scattered splatters of rain on Valley."

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:40 AM PST, Blogger Laurie Ann said...

Amen, Sister.

 
At 11:30 AM PST, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Oh, you don't know how much I want it to stop. I'm looking out from the 35th floor in Century City right now, and it's GORGEOUS. I can see snow-topped mountains that I've never seen before! And it kills me to know, more rain is expected tonite...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery