Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Windy Saturday


It was windy and coolish last Saturday. I met my WeHo SnB group at 10am, Original Farmers Market, for our once-a-month yarn-fest. We always have a great time together. My friend, Suzette and I had pre-arranged a lunch date after the SnB. Suzette came over to our house so I could show her my MANY granny square and crocheted objects in all of their yarny goodness. Then, we walked down to Bloom Cafe for lunch. I do wish I was related to the folks at Bloom Cafe. It's a wonderful, casual spot for breakfast, lunch or dinner, right in our neighborhood! We go there often. Suzette ordered the chilaquiles with quinoa....not exactly traditionally made, but tasty.

I had the spinach and bacon eggs benedict with a hint of chipotle spice in the hollandaise sauce. Yummers! Suzette and I had a nice afternoon of chatting, eating and talking endlessly about yarn!!!


Thanks for a fun morning and afternoon, Suzette!
Later in the afternoon I zoomed out to Santa Monica for the Fairview Knitters Group. I certainly love windy, yarny weekends!

Suzette gazes out at cold, windy Pico Boulevard

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery