Monday, February 20, 2012

Mardi Hearty


Oh Yes, we certainly did pass a good tahm, dahlin' at the Original Farmers Market Mardi Gras celebration this past weekend! Even though the weather was a bit chilly, the feeling at the Market was warm and fun. Many bands performed. People were throwing beads, drinking Dixie beer and generally having an excellent time.


We ran into many old friends and made new ones too! This was the 23rd annual Mardi Gras at the F. Mkt. I cannot believe that Larry and I have been attending all these years!

The Farmers Market is colorful, all on it's own!
I managed to fashion a King Cake out of Monkey Bread!!

Pictures tell the story better than words!The Tulane U. table...King Cakes flown in from Haydel's Bakery, Po' Boys and Dixie

Ellen with ModCom Friend, Kathy
Lisa Haley and her Zydecats
The Gumbo Pot Kitchen was working overtime
Ruthie in her cool blue glasses
Ellen with longtime school friend, Diana

King Larry

Labels: , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 5:05 PM PST, Blogger Julie said...

That looks like so much fun! And you look great!

 
At 12:01 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! What a fabulous celebration! Thanks for sharing the photos, Ellen.

Judy
Bakersfield

 
At 1:20 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MEN BOMBER LEATHER JAKCET FOR SALE loved your article. looking forward to see more from you.

 
At 12:47 AM PDT, Blogger Mr-Styles said...

Hello! I could have sworn I’ve visited this site before but after browsing through many of the articles I realized it’s new to me. Anyhow, I’m certainly happy I came across it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking back often!dauntless leather jacket

 
At 5:21 AM PST, Blogger Historical Jacket Shop said...

Awesome Blog.. its Historical Jackets For Sale

Hussar Dolman Jackets For Sale

Hussar Military Jackets For Sale

Military Parade Jackets For Sale

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery