Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Oooooo...Valentine Swap!

2013 WeHo SnB Valentine Swap

Tomorrow is our Sixth Annual West Hollywood Stitch 'n Bitch Valentine's Day Swap! I L*O*V*E this swap. Here are the rules:  Sign up with Natalie, our Cruise Director, if you want to participate. Let her know if you have any fiber allergies. Also let Nat know if you'd like a scarf, cowl or hat and what your three favorite colors are. The default colors will be pink or red in honor of Valentine's Day. Natalie will assign you a swap partner, but you will not know who is making a beautiful creation for you until the night of the swap. Small Valentine goodies are usually added to the fiber surprise for each partner...candy, knit accessories, etc. Everyone is also encouraged to bring some treats to share for the party.
This is really our MOST fun WeHo SnB event of the year.  It's even more fun that our annual WeHo Stitch 'n Witch Halloween party because it's truly a fiber event.
Diane, 2014 Swap Partner

I have pictorial record of five of the Valentine swap gifts I've made over the years.  I cannot remember who my swap partner was for our first swap! Maybe one of my WeHo friends will prompt my memory!
Leah, 2013 Swap Partner
Amanda, 2012 Swap Partner.  Also shown are two more examples of this lacy cowl..a favorite pattern!
Lynne, 2011 Swap Partner

I certainly hope that this year's swap partner likes my offering.  I crocheted it with Shibui sock yarn in a most BEAUTIFUL color.  I happen to LOVE this piece, just in case my swap partner wants to swap back!


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery