Thursday, October 12, 2006

Halloween is Near

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Knitster Wrestlermaniac
The WeHo SnB is holding it's Second Annual Stitch 'n Witch on Thursday, October 26th at the Original Farmers Market, upstairs dining area, 7-9pm. Last year's party was faboo, of course. Miss Natalie is our cruise director and takes credit (and thanks) for organizing this gala event! We usually award prizes for the 3 top costumes. I'm not sure if there are costume categories, but prizes go to clever, industrious and funny people! Last year's winners were: Faith as the Queen in Sleeping Beauty; Moi (L.A. Ell) as the Red Heart Queen of Crochet; and Darcy as the Queen of Crazy Aunt Purl's masthead with cat props to augment her costume. Hmmmm? I see a Queen theme happenin' here.
Below are a few photos from our 2005 bash. Many people brought treats to savor too: Skelelton cakes, witches fingers, kitty-litter delight, horror-cupcakes, etc.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bo-Peep Crystal

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Punk Poodle Natalie

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Scary Sara-1

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Angelic Sara-2

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sara-1's Skelly Cakes

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Good Queen Faith

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Red Heart Queen of Crochet, L.A. Ell

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Crazy Aunt Darcy (with Cats)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jeffrey and the Group

Start working on your costumes now!!!
Note to Natalie: Do you think we should reserve the space officially with the Farmers Market Head Office?

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 1:07 PM PDT, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

GREAT pix!! That was right around when I started attending the WeHo SnB and I was actually intimidated by y'all!! Can you imagine?! Looking forward to this year's fiesta.

 
At 7:34 PM PDT, Blogger WineGrrl said...

Golly I MISS Thursday SnB...I have to be the worker bee, now--which is why I keep up with everyone in the Blog-Land. :-(

 
At 12:26 AM PDT, Blogger Will Pillage For Yarn said...

I wish I did not work Saturdays! It is terribly hard to know that y'all are just over at the FM when my knitting is in the stockroom and I'm NOT ALLOWED to knit at work and my lunch is ours away. Y'all are so close, yet so far away....

it was nice to see you this morning as I huffed and puffed past you though!

 
At 5:05 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang! Suddenly my costume idea pales in comparison. To hell with searching for a job...I've got a a costume to knit!!!

 
At 10:51 AM PDT, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

So many choices at this point. I think everything I make is Halloween appropriate. LOL

What are you going as this year???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery