Thursday, July 12, 2007

Photography

I've learned so much about the art of photography from my husband, Larry Underhill. He oftens photographs my paintings and my fiber work for me. With the advent of digital photography, I have become more proficient at photographing my own work with Larry's instruction.
Larry @ Copro-Nason Art Gallery
Larry has been a professional photographer for over 30 years. He started out as a staff photographer (20 years) for an aerospace company here in Los Angeles. Recently, Larry has been working freelance. For over five years, he has been photographing architecture, landscapes, real estate, paintings, people, products and just about everything in-between.
I've been updating the Larry Undherhill Photography site. Take a look!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 5:53 PM PDT, Blogger Madge said...

Yay for Mr. Larry!

 
At 9:31 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great entries on Larry's site. Good job Ellen!

 
At 9:26 PM PDT, Blogger Gina said...

How wonderful to have a household full of art and creativity - in which to support each other!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery