Friday, July 23, 2010

I, Housekeeper

Today is Vintage Photo Friday. All I have on my mind is cleaning and organizing. I'm having just a few of the yarny ladies over tomorrow for a post-B-Day yarn-a-thon and luncheon. I must scour the house clean, clean, clean.The one thing about having a house filled with collectibles (clutter) is that I don't trust an outside person to come in and clean. I only want to blame myself if the 80 year-old Roseville vase is broken or if the vintage tiki collection is harmed. Of course, there are only two of us in this house so I really don't understand how it could possibly get so unruly so quickly! Oh yeah, I know! We're busy, creative folks that don't take the time to worry about details like dust and such (slobs). After the cleaning is done I will commence the cooking. It's hot, so I'm only preparing cold dishes. After all of that hard work, I think pink champagne is in order, don't you? Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 9:20 AM PDT, Blogger carlita dee said...

Toss back a nice chilled glass of bubbly. You've earned it!

 
At 11:54 AM PDT, Blogger Beth McDermott Oliver said...

Ick. Housework. Ick.

 
At 5:11 PM PDT, Anonymous Jo Anne said...

Love the electrolux vacuum cleaner! Have a fun weekend.

 
At 8:16 PM PDT, Blogger gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

If only cleaning were as fun or stylish as those vintage postcards make it look...def break out the pink champagne!

 
At 10:50 AM PDT, Anonymous Twilight said...

I'd say break out the pink champagne while cleaning. It'll make it more fun.

I love your Tiki mugs. Groovy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery