Monday, February 20, 2006

Stitches West

Just back from Stitches West convention in Santa Clara, CA. Wow! It was yarn-tastic! I met sooo many wonderful people, learned many new techniques for knitting and crocheting and saw some extremely inspirational creations made by stitchers from around the world!

I took four classes: Aran Crochet; How to Build a Better Bag; Fully-Fashioned and Fabulous and Dimensional Knitting. All of my classes were exceptional. I took away something useful from each class. I photographed everything while I was there. I'll be downloading pics tomorrow and putting them on my blog.

I thought about all of my SnB friends while I was at Stitches West....I missed you last Thursday night at the WeHo SnB and I have all kinds of wonderful yarn-tales to spin for you!

Until tomorrow's blog!

Hugs!

L.A. Ell aka The Caped Crocheter aka The Queen of Crochet aka Agent Orange

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:05 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were sorely missed last week in S.M. I can hardly wait to see your photos and hear all about the trip.

By the way, after the inspiration you gave us all by making the Barbie shrug with Jeanne last month, I bought the Barbie knit book and Nathalie and I are starting on a wardrobe for Julia's Barbie doll. Nathalie is doing the Belle dress, and I'm doing a cardigan. The book says it's good experience for learning how to do a real sweater for non-plastic people! I'm currently saving up my money to buy the yarn for my first sweater. And I'm determined to finish the Mother Scarf before the month is over...and the cooler weather goes away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery