Thursday, March 30, 2006

Too Cute!

I saw these knitted bears in a museum gift shop in Long Beach. They are about 7" tall and extremely colorful and cute. I'm really more into the offbeat stuffed animal, like Lady Linoleum's crocheted creatures, but there's something about these bears that just get me. Maybe they are slightly sinister because they don't have eyes. Maybe it's the unique color combinations that so attract me. I'm just not sure, I only know that I'd like one of these!
I'll be at the WeHo SnB tonight at the Original Farmers Market. I'll be taking photos of other's projects to show the world tomorrow!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 1:57 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those bears are adorable, Ellen. I know that you could knit or crochet one. You certainly have the stash for this project!

Joan
Venice

 
At 3:31 PM PDT, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Apparently Joan has seen your wall-o-yarn...LOL

 
At 6:15 AM PST, Anonymous mimi said...

oooh adorable! they would make lovely gifts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery