Friday, November 10, 2006

Ukuleles & Crochet

Again, I've managed to combine my two fave hobbies....playing the ukulele with crochet! I didn't take this photo, I found it on the internets. Isn't that crocheted pineapple purse just lovely? I think it belongs in the World Famous Crochet Museum.
I started my intermediate uke class this past Monday and I have to practice this weekend! I think that our teacher is going to teach us "Jingle Bell Rock" for the upcoming holidays. I'm also hoping to get in some crocheting and knitting.
I'll be at the Original Farmers Market Saturday for our once-a-month Saturday SnB, 10 am to noon, upstairs dining area. I hope you can join us. After that I'll be having lunch with Rhoda at the Bluebird Cafe in Culver City. THEN, I plan to stay home and work on my projects!!!
Have a great weekend!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:28 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That bag is fabulous!

 
At 8:18 PM PST, Blogger Monique Marie Sauniere said...

Ooooooo!! I want one of those bags! It couldn't be to hard to make, could it?

Now, which box has my crochet hooks in it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery