Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Blogger Holidays

Jingle Bell Uke Rocker
Neil at Citizen of the Month has posted the First Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert . I can't believe he placed my song first! Oy! Mr. Larry helped me record and film the song. When I watch it online, my voice and the picture are not synchronized. Oh well, that makes it all the more entertaining!
Anyway, if you want to see all of the participants in the concert...songs and photos, go to this site. Neil did an excellent job of organizing the music and photos. He's such a mensch. Be sure to check out Neil's own "How to Make Latkes." I call it the "Latke Rap." It's tuneful (sort of) and instructional too.

5 Comments:

At 12:12 PM PST, Blogger Yarnartist said...

Ellen, You are the greatest! You should have your own tv show. Thanks for the wonderful card - my favorite part is the circular appendages!
Happy holidays to you and Mr. Larry!
Love,
Ellene

 
At 1:48 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are awesome Ellen! My new co-worker Kristi is from Hawaii and was so excited to see you performing, and very impressed how well you play. She had to learn the ukulele in school, and all she knows how to play is "My Dog Has Fleas".

XO

 
At 3:23 PM PST, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

OH MY GAWD. That is friggin PRICELESS!!! Ellen, you rock. :) And you are *really* good at the uke, given the short amount of time you've been playing. But it's everything, from the sound/video (lack of) alignment, to the poinsettias and everything that make this the best ever. Thanks for sharing.

 
At 7:15 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROCK GODDESS!!!

 
At 9:11 AM PST, Blogger Lisa said...

You are a bottomless pool of talent! I am so impressed with the Uke-in'.
Thanks for the tip on the Hanukkah candles... next year I'll try to be more organized... and when I do find those candles, I'm going to buy enough for the next decade.
Happy Solstice, Hanukkah, Xmas and New Years!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery