Wednesday, December 10, 2008

License to Kiss

License to Kiss

One of my pastimes while driving in the HORRIBLE TRAFFIC from work to home in Los Angeles in the evenings is checking out everyone's vanity license plates. Since I'm only traveling about 0-5 mph, I have plenty of time to get out my camera and snap a few shots. Some of the shots are at dusk, in the winter...hence the hazy pix.

On his way to dinner

On his way to a Shriner's Meeting


On her way to the art gallery

My favorite hobby!

I'll bet Los Angeles has more vanity license plates than any other city! Do you have a personalized license plate?

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 11:36 AM PST, Blogger jenna! said...

Oh yeah, you betcha.

WHTVR

 
At 12:28 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure do!

TC*DUDE

 
At 12:28 PM PST, Blogger Laurie Ann said...

I love the Shriner plate, but my favorite is your license plate frame.

 
At 9:00 PM PST, Blogger betty said...

One of my things to do is keeping changing personalized plates to find one I like.

I have 2 cars. One has "WASH ME", which has been with me a long time and started out on a different car.

The 2nd car has gone through a bunch of plates. The current one is "YEEESH"

 
At 11:16 PM PST, Blogger Natalie said...

Nope. No vanity plate. Just in case I need to make a clean getaway.

 
At 7:05 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No vanity plates for me, but my hubby has GOZOOM on his old British convertible.

 
At 6:36 AM PST, Blogger Nicola Monat-Jacobs said...

My fav: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nicola/2726303771/

 
At 8:48 PM PST, Blogger tmp00 said...

Is that KISSING plate really on an early 80's Corvette?

Do I lose Gay points for knowing that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery