Friday, August 10, 2007

Anxious

I just couldn't keep my hands off of that new yarn (Lana Grossa Merino Big Print, Superfein #810, 100% wool) purchased at the Wild Fiber sale yesterday. I cast on for a tank top. Stats: Size 10 circulars, random pattern modeled after Ana's tank pattern. This yarn is so soft and easy to work with! I'll probably make this a boat-neck, easy to wear under tops and jackets. Yet, one more procrastination project! Oy!

Last night's WeHo SnB was fun. Ms. Carla brought me a belated b-day gift. It's spectacular. I will be featuring it in a post later this weekend on the beauty of owning multiple totebags!
Natalie started wearing glasses. She will soon realize what a wonderful accessory glasses are. Sara and Richard brought Baby Vivian. She's adorable of course.

Mary Jo and I instructed Joan W. on the mysteries of casting-off, casting-on and purling. Joan is working on her second spa cloth, with plans to start some wrist-warmers for the upcoming winter season. Joan has been shopping at A Mano for her knitting supplies.

Gwen is leaving for Philadelphia soon and Nat-O-Lee is planning a summer Philadelphia Freedom WeHo SnB party on August 23rd. That should prove to be a major photo opportunity.
Mr. Larry and I are planning a weekend on the quiet side. Have a great one!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 1:35 PM PDT, Blogger Madge said...

Procrastinating? I think not. You're cruising on your projects! (green sweater? what green sweater?)

Happy weekending!

 
At 2:48 PM PDT, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

That is one beautiful baby. And she looks twice the size she was at your art opening!

Poor Natalee. She has no idea what she's getting into (with you guiding her on the whole glasses thing).

 
At 6:17 PM PDT, Blogger mehitabel said...

Glasses as a fashion accessory? What a concept! I should have taken you with me when I got my new frames--since I can barely see w/o the glasses, I never have any idea of how they will look till they're all done and it's wayyy too late to change them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery