Friday, October 24, 2008

More Signs

I love public paintings of food!
I've written about signs seen around L.A. many times. I'm constantly amazed by my surroundings. I do love Los Angeles and the little surprises that I see daily. A few interesting signs, recently spotted:
Johnie's on Wilshire @ Fairfax

A Happy Daisy, Downtown LA

Too many signs on one corner!

Keep your eyes opened for fascinating signs in your neighborhood and then report back! Have a great weekend. I'll be furiously working on my costume for Thursday's Stitch 'n Witch, coming up this Thursday, 10/30 at the WeHo SnB, Original Farmers Market, 3rd and Fairfax!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 6:31 PM PDT, Blogger Natalie said...

Got to love that Johnnie's sign. It's so fun. So Vegas.

 
At 7:26 PM PDT, Blogger Kath said...

Now I'm curious what a "lollicup" is!

 
At 11:34 AM PDT, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Hi Kath!

As far as i know, a "lollicup" is some sort of boba drink. Boba is like watered-down tapioca pudding. Feh...not my favorite...slightly too sweet for me!

 
At 6:40 PM PDT, Blogger Madge said...

The Johnie's facade is a fave. Tom and I even ate there before they closed. We're diner folk through and through, but it was a mistake...better to admire the sign from afar.

Good luck finishing your costume!

 
At 6:27 PM PDT, Blogger mehitabel said...

I've been spotting some interesting signage out in the "east valley" aka Pomona, La Verne, San Dimas. Now to figure out how to take pictures w hile driving, and not get into an accident!

And I haven't forgotten I promised you a shot of Bahooka's new look! Trashier than ever, coming to you now...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery