Friday, March 12, 2010

Vintage Photo Friday

YWCA Girls' Knit Group, Duluth, Minnesota, 1970
It's a knit and crochet weekend for me. I have three yarny gatherings to attend. I'll be at the WeHo SnB once-a-month Saturday meetup on Saturday morning, 10-noon at the Original Farmers Market, upstairs dining area. Saturday afternoon I'll be at the beautiful mid-century building, Fairview Branch Library in Santa Monica, 3:30-5pm with my Fairview Knitters. On Sunday, the "Sometimes Sunday" Crochet Ladies are coming over to my house for more yarny adventures!! Oh yes, I do lead an exciting life!

Don't forget to set your clocks one hour ahead on Saturday night before you go to bed. It's Spring Forward time! Yippee...the light is back!

Daylight Savings Time begins this weekend!

Labels: , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 9:05 PM PST, Blogger Natalie said...

Yarny fun weekend planned. Me...it's all about the babies this weekend. Have fun!

 
At 11:07 PM PST, Blogger betty said...

Daylight savings time is starting WAY too early these days. It takes me at least 2 weeks to adapt to it!

 
At 7:39 AM PST, Blogger Jean said...

Have a great weekend, looks like I won't make it this time. The shawl from your previous post is now my favorite - so delicate.

 
At 3:31 AM PDT, Blogger i love love said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:34 AM PDT, Anonymous mercedes grill said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:30 AM PDT, Blogger carlita dee said...

Mama needs that clock; it's so cute.

After several reminders I still forgot to change my clocks. I thought I was up at 8. :(

 
At 10:49 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you in this picture? Don't even get my husband started about daylight savings time...He HATES it!

 
At 11:24 AM PDT, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Hah! Thanks Donna for asking if I was in this picture. In 1970 I could have been teaching this class. I'm considerably older than the kids in this photo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery